Presale Terms & Conditions
- In placing a preorder, you are taking the opportunity to reserve an item for an upcoming stock order. Payment is required in full at placement of order.
- The arrival date of a pre-order is listed on each item description page. These dates reflect the projected date at which we will receive the stock of the item and commence shipping from that date. These times however are subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery.
- Dates on pre order items are an estimate, is subject to change, and DivaDolly Australia Pty Ltd does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the product by the estimated date and is guided by current maritime shipping scheduling.
- As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/ or release of the product is not met, DivaDolly Australia Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these terms, to produce any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such disruptions and delays.
- Once you place your order, your order is final, non-cancelable and non-refundable, except as specified in these terms and the applicable terms of sale.
- If we're unable to commence shipping of your pre order 75 days from purchase, DivaDolly Australia Ltd Pty is willing to provide a full-refund at your request.
- The products will be shipped on the date of order in which your pre-order is received by the company.
- Shipments will be made Monday – Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise noted. Where changes occur, we will contact you by email with updated information where possible.
Exchange, Change of Mind & Refund Policy
DivaDolly, Makeup Cases, Prima, Backpacks
We will accept returns for change of mind within 7 days from date of receipt.
DivaSquad will provide a full refund and/or exchange if they meet ALL the following requirements:
- The item is a full priced item (it was not purchased on a promotion).
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Item is in original condition (unused, including instructions, leaflets and other packaging).
- You have proof of purchase.
- Due to health and hygiene regulations, we are not able to offer refunds or exchange on tights.
- Refunds available 14 days after the date received, with proof of purchase.
- Bottles must be returned via registered post.
Sale items & temporary promotions
- We do not offer refund or exchange on sale items.
DivaDollys & Makeup Cases
- Where a serious defect in the product occurs within the first 12 months of a Guarantee Period.
Prima duffel bags and backpacks
- Where a serious defect in the product occurs within the first 6 months of a a guarantee Period.
Faulty Returns Policy
DivaSquad takes extreme care in ensuring our goods are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault we will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible in one the following ways:
- If the fault is minor (as determined at the sole discretion of DivaSquad), we may elect to repair the product, where possible.
- If the fault is major (as determined at the sole discretion of DivaSquad), you may elect to receive a replacement product (where possible); or store credit; or a refund for the original purchase amount processed via the original payment method. You should receive this refund within 14 days.
- If we do not believe a remedy is applicable (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused or the defect/ damage is not covered by the commercial warranty), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you, at your own expense.
In the event that you wish to return a product for any of the above reasons:
- Complete and submit the online returns form found here, providing photos where necessary.
- Send the product via registered post. We will do our best to contact you within 72 hours with further instructions on how to return your goods if applicable. Note, we do not accept responsibility for items returned items lost in postage, so please make sure you track and insure your packages.
- If the return is due to a change of mind, you must cover the costs for both returning and receiving your order. Postage costs for manufacturing faults are determined on a case by case basis.
Conditions not covered by warranty
- damage, failure, fading, or deterioration (of the whole of the product or its components) caused by normal wear & tear; or
- damage caused by sitting on a product or loading with excessive weight, or
- damaged caused by closing product by force, or
- damage caused by improper cleaning or use of improper cleaning products; or
- damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint; or
- damage caused by improper storage, such as storage in temperatures over 32C; or
- damage to wheels on DivaDollys or Makeup Cases; or
- damage (including corrosion) caused by excessive or irregular use, neglect, abuse, assembly, placement, including damage caused by failing to follow any care instructions provided with the product; or
- damage caused by trauma caused by airline baggage handlers, or loading into and out of vehicles; or
- damage caused when the product has been used in commercial environments or in a manner or for a purpose which is greater than, or exceptional to normal use; or
- breakage or damage to mirrors; or
- damage caused by Acts of God; or
- defects in products sold "As Is" which have been brought to your attention prior to purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Regardless of anything in this Return and Refund Policy, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.